• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 5

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Starts tonight with the Bills visiting the resurgent Browns (all they had to do was trade Richardson and start Hoyer).

Bills-Browns on NFL Network is quite the ticket.

Lions signed Kevin Ogletree this week. He should get a few target sand be a better option than Kris Durham until Broyles can figure out how to run routes.

Can anyone imagine the Jags winning a game?

Well, next week the Jags play at Denver, which will be the highest point spread (approximately 27) in NFL history unless Peyton gets hurt this week.

The Jags schedule is set up for a bad team to lose them all as the Jags' weakest opponent (the Raiders) already beat Jacksonville. The Jags weakest home opponent is the Cardinals or the Bills, and at the present time, hard to see Jacksonville beating either of them. 0-16 looks like a definite possibility.

Bills-Browns on NFL Network is quite the ticket.

Lions signed Kevin Ogletree this week. He should get a few target sand be a better option than Kris Durham until Broyles can figure out how to run routes.

I think the Lions like Durham - Ogletree is likely a 4th WR ahead of Edwards or Spurlock.

Do you think Durham is worth a flyer in Fantasy this week?

I have Marlon Brown (banged up) and Hartline (targets going down each week) as my WR3. I am considering taking a flyer on Durham or Jeremy Kerley (NYJ) who may start this week due to Injury.

I have Marlon Brown (banged up) and Hartline (targets going down each week) as my WR3. I am considering taking a flyer on Durham or Jeremy Kerley (NYJ) who may start this week due to Injury.

Go Kerley.

I'm starting Hartline this week in my flex spot. He's still been getting a lot of looks.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 20m
Filed to ESPN: Bucs have released QB Josh Freeman. Bucs tried to trade him but couldn't.

LOL nbc thursday night lineup averages like 4m viewers. No one cares about baseball. NFL will still dominate the ratings. I will be watching.

It will still pull around a 6-7 rating. All the previous Thursday night games have been in the 8-9 range. The NFL is king regardless of how bad the teams might be.

Stick with hartline.

It will still pull around a 6-7 rating. All the previous Thursday night games have been in the 8-9 range. The NFL is king regardless of how bad the teams might be.

Bills and Browns both sit at 2-2. Both teams are actually pretty decent.

not that i am complaining, but i thought spiller was active. is he not playing?

Back