• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 6

Danny Woodhead looks like a guy who would work at your local movie theater or something. For some reason I always thought he basically looked Wes Welker.

I don't really care for Clay Matthews, but his new fathead commercial where he is a contractor is quality.

1:22 is hilarious.

"You kidding me?!? Fucking stupid!"

- San Diego's coach after Matthews just ran out of bounds with the lead and 2:30 left and then as he had to call a timeout because Rivers nearly got a delay of game penalty.

"You kidding me?!? Fucking stupid!"

- San Diego's coach after Matthews just ran out of bounds with the lead and 2:30 left and then as he had to call a timeout because Rivers nearly got a delay of game penalty.

So who was he calling fucking stupid? Mathews or Rivers? Hopefully Rivers....

Mr. 4th Quarter my ass. Fuck Andrew Luck. That's what he looks like when his receivers aren't catching passes. mmmm mm mmm mmarble mouthed bitch.

Last edited:
Need a gif of that Rivers face after the kick
815293113.gif

Don't think it was discussed elsewhere on this thread but #54 (Mario Harvey) for the Colts looked to be the worst linebacker in the history of the NFL last night.

Back