• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 8 Thread

To be fair, you lost $200, not $51,000.

Had the opportunity to win that amount. It's not worth it.

The difference here is I would never root for and gloat for TW or others to lose.

We can disagree about things. We can even not like each other. But this is uncalled for and classless.

I used to like and respect you. But you are a special class of asshole who gloats when someone else loses $51,000.

Who celebrated you "losing" money? Much less $51,000?

1) You didn't "lose" that money by going out in WEEK 8 of a Survival Pool
2) Do you really think that a Cowboy fan would rather see his team lose and you lose than his team win and you continue to have a chance to win a pot luck competition with 9 weeks to go?
3) Do you understand how normal human minds work?
4) Why are you so lacking in humor to be overly defensive at all times?
5) I am Jewish and I might be self-loathing, but I am not a self-loathing Jew. That said, I loathe that you are a Jew. You are a stain on us Chosen People. Ewwww. That's what I think of you.

What's classless about this is hoping someone here loses.

Whether I like someone or not, I wouldn't root for them to lose a shot such big money.

We've disagreed, but I didn't realize you hated me this much. That's sad.

What's sad is that you equivocate mine (or TW's) comments with hate, what a complex. I just feel sorry for you more than anything else.

Shit, RJ, wouldn't you be rooting for everyone else in your pool to lose, do you hate all of them?

Since when is hating the Cowboys all about RJ?

I know everyone is sad that RJ won't constantly update us with his pool anymore...

But fear not! There's a loser pool, so the live blog continues!

I don't need your misguided emotions as you know little to nothing about my life or who I am.

Your group think arrogance and condescension is misplaced and not becoming.

Shit, RJ, wouldn't you be rooting for everyone else in your pool to lose, do you hate all of them?

I can't believe you don't the difference between competing against someone versus being an outsider and rooting for someone to lose to be cool.

I don't need your misguided emotions as you know little to nothing about my life or who I am.

Your group think arrogance and condescension is misplaced and not becoming.

:bowrofl:

Had the opportunity to win that amount. It's not worth it.

The difference here is I would never root for and gloat for TW or others to lose.

We can disagree about things. We can even not like each other. But this is uncalled for and classless.
Losing the opportunity to win something is not the same as losing something that you once possessed. I honestly don't mind you as much as many people on here, but you're completely wrong on this one.

It's not about group think, you started whining and bitching about the Cowboys letting you down for selfish reasons (your precious chance at MONEY), and that was obviously going to rub real Cowboys fans the wrong way. Is that not obvious to you?

Enjoy your Clips and sucking off rj's dick, palmab.

I'm just curious why you're so salty tonight, given that the girls have only won one playoff game in the past eighteen years, its certainly not failing to live up to expectations.

Losing out on the opportunity to win something is not the same as losing something that you once possessed. I honestly don't mind you as much as many people on here, but you're completely wrong on this one.

Ayo, in this case, you're a fucking moron. This is typical rjhalitosisbreathuglyoldmanjustdiealready bullshit.

McCoy seems like a good kid, I'm happy for him. He definitely played his ass off tonight.

I'm relatively new to these boards, so I'm not sure about the reasons behind a lot of the animosity. But, there is definitely a huge difference between investing (which a survivor pool is not) and gambling (which it is).

Back