• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 8 Thread

Official?

I'm going to sacrifice the dog I'm fostering if you tell me that shit is official.

SO IS IT OFFICIAL, MOTHER FUCKER?

Straight from the lips of our Lord, savior, and general manager Jerruh Jones

Official?

I'm going to sacrifice the dog I'm fostering if you tell me that shit is official.

SO IS IT OFFICIAL, MOTHER FUCKER?

She survived open heart surgery, only to perish at the hands of drunk Dv7. RIP doge.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I LOVE RJ'S SELF-CUTOFF TIME

Like he didn't send mods ENDLESS PMs/Emails/Reps/carrier pigeon messages complaining about some perceived injustice that he had like 2 years ago when I was still a mod.

Fuck off RJ. You are a fucking fraud.

This guy has a crazy level of hate for this rjkarl character. Wow. Take it down a notch, chief.

She survived open heart surgery, only to perish at the hands of drunk Dv7. RIP doge.

1) I love the dog I'm fostering
2) I would fucking murder that dog if I thought that it would help any of my sports teams
3) That dog has probably inflicted $2k of damages to my house since we've fostered her.

BTW, do you know a witch doctor that requires a dog sacrifice?

Asking.

For a friend.

And I thought his position was totally uncalled for and classless.

As I explained multiple times, if you or he or others were in the same position I was tonight, I would never consider rooting against you.

In a regular season game, I would root for you to stay alive even if you were playing my favorite team. Your good fortune would make me happier than my team losing a game would make me sad.

Your possible very tangible benefit far outweighs a few moments of pleasure I might get from the win.

It's stunning to me that you don't see this.

Yeah, me calling out rj for his bullshit is totally new.
Good point.

I'm just curious why you give a shit about such a pathetic human being that derives his self-worth from a message board. Unless...you, as a person as the same age as me derives your self-worth by this inconsequential message board.
Because, let's be honest, all you love to do here is troll and say outlandish things.

So all the sudden you send me reps asking me to take it easy on rj?
I don't get it, Mr. palmab.

What's more pathetic, someone deriving their self worth from a message board or someone who goes out of his way to try to make someone like that feel like shit? My rep implies my take.

And I thought his position was totally uncalled for and classless.

As I explained multiple times, if you or he or others were in the same position I was tonight, I would never consider rooting against you.

In a regular season game, I would root for you to stay alive even if you were playing my favorite team. Your good fortune would make me happier than my team losing a game would make me sad.

Your possible very tangible benefit far outweighs a few moments of pleasure I might get from the win.

It's stunning to me that you don't see this.

I think maybe if this were the final game you needed to win your pick'em, I miiiight see your position, but it wasn't. I'll just leave it there. You gambled a lost a couple hundred bucks, sorry.

Very well. Thanks. You?

I'm sitting here hoping that my wife is pregnant but we won't know for a few weeks.

I'm also just sitting her glad that my team doesn't celebrate racism. Like, how would I feel if my team was the El Paso Wetbacks or the Texas Mexicunts. Or possibly the Salt Lake City Niggypeace.

I'm also thinking... at least I'm not that palma guy on here. Amirite?

I'm right.

I'm out for the night. Sorry your boys lost TW. And sorry you lost your pool RJ. It was an entertaining game at least.

81pWl4O.gif

so salty. And the cowboys fans earlier this week were denying they were getting their hopes up.

i feel like steve young sometimes wants to tell dilfer to just stfu

What's more pathetic, someone deriving their self worth from a message board or someone who goes out of his way to try to make someone like that feel like shit? My rep implies my take.

That was your "take" via rep.

So I take from the rep you left me that you feel pity for rjkarl. Maybe I am more pathetic than rjkarl. Hell, maybe I'm more pathetic than you. Who knows?!?!!

You still feel the need to defend a creepy 60+ year old man on the internet. What does that say about you as a person?

YIKES!

Back