• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 8 Thread

so salty. And the cowboys fans earlier this week were denying they were getting their hopes up.

My hopes are not up at all. it just hurts to lose like that. Especially with Romo going down. Offense looked bad when blitzed and the defense looked worse. I think the redskins finally exposed us.

pretty ballsy move by romo tonight. he said in the presser that he did take a shot in the back in the locker room for the pain. i don't know that it was a smart move though.

That was your "take" via rep.

So I take from the rep you left me that you feel pity for rjkarl. Maybe I am more pathetic than rjkarl. Hell, maybe I'm more pathetic than you. Who knows?!?!!

You still feel the need to defend a creepy 60+ year old man on the internet. What does that say about you as a person?

YIKES!

seems like a rather benign rep to get your vagina all riled up about, but you do you

pretty ballsy move by romo tonight. he said in the presser that he did take a shot in the back in the locker room for the pain. i don't know that it was a smart move though.

It wasn't ballsy. It was stupid and egotistical.

Weeden had driven the team in for scores on his last two drives. Romo knew he was very limited. He put being hero over the well being of the team.

Garrett was gutless. He knew what happened. He should have said no.

It wasn't ballsy. It was stupid and egotistical.

Weeden had driven the team in for scores on his last two drives. Romo knew he was very limited. He put being hero over the well being of the team.

Garrett was gutless. He knew what happened. He should have said no.

The funny thing is that you would be laughing about all of this if you didn't have money on the team you hated that happened to lose tonight.

Why should people feel sorry for you again? Explain that to me, please.

I never said feel sorry.

Hopefully, I'll win on the Breeders' Cup this weekend, but it's possible I could lose more that afternoon than I did on this pool. That's not the point.

What I said was, it's inconceivable for me to root against someone here who was in that position. It's being petty, spiteful and classless.

I'd rather have my team lose and you continue on than root for your team to lose. That's me. I thought that would be the position of everyone here. I was wrong.

What's classless about this is hoping someone here loses.

Whether I like someone or not, I wouldn't root for them to lose a shot such big money.

We've disagreed, but I didn't realize you hated me this much. That's sad.

What about Redskins players and coaches who might have performance bonuses built into their contracts for beating Dallas aren't you rooting for them to lose money?

This is pretty quintessential boomer behavior, expecting everyone else to root for your payday.

Last edited:
Hard to believe but this is the first division win by the skins since week 17 of the 2012 season. Picked a helluva a time for it.

This is my second favorite MNF win by the skins after the one in '05 when they flashed some statistic about how the 'boys were like 21-0 when leading by X points in the fourth quarter.

It was a contusion. Just because he had back surgery last season doesn't mean that any shot to the back should result in his being removed from the game. No offense, but I'm guessing that the Cowboys have some of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country monitoring Romo. I understand that the NFL has been guilty in the past of being, well, medically inept, but in this case I'm not sure anyone can suggest that they were derelict in their duties allowing him to go back out there, or that Romo was selfish in going back in. If Weeden was capable of being an every down QB, he'd still be in Cleveland.

I put a star outside my door last week in anticipation of the game last night and have had fun with people around here. So rather than take my star down in shame this morning I did this:

3b8570501507fce37d850f78f6c7ac00.jpg

People here approve.

I never said feel sorry.

Hopefully, I'll win on the Breeders' Cup this weekend, but it's possible I could lose more that afternoon than I did on this pool. That's not the point.

What I said was, it's inconceivable for me to root against someone here who was in that position. It's being petty, spiteful and classless.

I'd rather have my team lose and you continue on than root for your team to lose. That's me. I thought that would be the position of everyone here. I was wrong.

i want to take this post out back and give it cunnilingus

Back