• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 8

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
The P-Cats travel to Tampa tomorrow night to start the week.

The Rams have signed Brady Quinn and Austin Davis (a former walk-on at Southern Miss) to join Kellen Clemens. Their QB situation is terrible.

Last edited:
The P-Cats travel to Tampa tomorrow night to start the week.

The Rams have signed Brady Quinn and Austin Davis (a former walk-on at Southern Miss) to join Kellen Clemens. Their QB situation is terrible.

Brady Quinn is the Jason Vorhees of NFL QBs.

newton.gif

Speaking of another QB disaster - it appears Ponder will be starting for the Vikings against Green Bay this weekend.

Brandon Meriweather’s two-game suspension has been reduced to one game. What a joke.

First, what's the success rate for reducing punishments on appeal? 80%? I remember a few cases where everything was upheld, but it always seems like these things are reduced on appeal.

Second, Meriweather sucks and should be suspended for way more than two games for the way he plays.

I agree with Marshall, he should be kicked out soon.

I have KC in my survivor league so I hope Jason Campbell doesn't pull out a miracle. Panthers should romp TB, but we have the Ron Rivera effect in play.

Next two are also must wins for Carolina although being 4-4 (with a loss to Atlanta) wouldn't be the end of the world, getting to 5-3 and getting two division wins under the belt are a must IMO.

So will a shitty Thursday night NFL game between 2 bad teams that few people really care about draw higher ratings than Game 2 of the World Series? I say yes.

So will a shitty Thursday night NFL game between 2 bad teams that few people really care about draw higher ratings than Game 2 of the World Series? I say yes.

I guess we'll have to wait until next year to see if two shitty teams actually play each other opposite the World Series on a Thursday night to find out.

World Series will be higher. If it was on a network besides NFLN the NFL would win

i'll be watching the nfl game FO SHO though

Back