• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL wildcards

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
Seeing Houston -4.

Also, Webb starting at QB tonight for Ponder.

I don't think it matters who starts at QB. I see GB winning big.

I see GB squeaking by but Minn giving them a run for their money on A.P.'s legs.

Houston up now 6-0. I have no feeling either way for either team but I'm hoping the Bengals don't become the Bungles. Again.

Houston dominates the game until Schaub makes a real bad throw.

Whoa. Game changer.

I'd have to venture that the Bengals front office knows what the fuck they are doing.

i feel like neither of these teams are good.

The QB play this game has been so unimpressive. Dalton misses a wide open Green for the TD and the lead.

Funny the amount of posts caused by Houston/Cincy in the playoffs compared to Dal/Was the week before

Houston Cincy was worse than an average primetime game during the regular season.

Pats blowing out a team (on MNF, even) then losing to them in the playoffs is not unprecedented:

Dec. 6, 2010 New England 45 - Jets 3
Jan. 16, 2011 Jets 28 - New England 21

But Houston will have to bring their A++ game. Defense looked as good as it has in weeks today. But it was Dalton

Back