• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nick Sciba for Lou Groza Award poll skew time.

Deaconblue

Reaction score
Nick Sciba is on the Lou Groza Award watch list. There is a poll on the site. Poll is near the bottom. Central Michigan and LSU kickers were tied.

The Syracuse kicker won it two years ago. Yes, the guy who missed a makable FG yesterday.

https://www.lougrozaaward.com/Current_Watch_List

Sciba should have won it in 2019 when he went 47-47 on extra points and 24-25 on FG's. The rec specs kicker from Georgia won it that year and he missed 6!!! fg's that year. I went back and looked at every Groza award winner from 2000 and the most kicks that anyone missed other than him was 4.

Sciba should have won it in 2019 when he went 47-47 on extra points and 24-25 on FG's. The rec specs kicker from Georgia won it that year and he missed 6!!! fg's that year. I went back and looked at every Groza award winner from 2000 and the most kicks that anyone missed other than him was 4.

I'm still mad about that one.

Nick Sciba

All Time NCAA record for most consecutive field goals made (34)

All Time NCAA record for highest percentage of field goals made (90.7% and counting)

Further discussion not required.

Back