• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nickname for Corch Clawson (important)

Dr Claw

Claw2.jpg

So we won't be running a Gadget offense?

The only "Corch" I know is Chris Corchiani.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Go started the first "Fire Clawson" thread on the sly.

Nice try, buddy.

The what and the what?

Btw, GET A BRAIN MORANS! "Corch" refers to the "go gata" lady, some of you should lighten up.

What's the "fire clawson" thread? I didn't do that (yet).

IF you haven't seen the youtube of Corch's first day, its amazing, love the scene in the library.

The what and the what?

Btw, GET A BRAIN MORANS! "Corch" refers to the "go gata" lady, some of you should lighten up.

What's the "fire clawson" thread? I didn't do that (yet).

IF you haven't seen the youtube of Corch's first day, its amazing, love the scene in the library.
The fire is a reference to the nickname fire and ice for Chris Corchiani and Rodney Monroe at NC State. So Corch Clawson means Fire Clawson I think.

The fire is a reference to the nickname fire and ice for Chris Corchiani and Rodney Monroe at NC State. So Corch Clawson means Fire Clawson I think.

Bahahaha!

I'm fine with the OP just calling him Corch, and Mundy confusing him with Randy Casstevens

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

First page of the thread. 36 hours ago. And you thought you were being cute.

Well, crap. I must have skimmed over that and forgot I saw it. I am obviously not as cute as I thought.
Touche'

Back