• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita's back!!

pigskin4life

Reaction score
Nikita Whitlock ‏@TrillDeac50
My first day running in 2 weeks fellin good time to ball.

The silver lining here is that additional guys have gotten snaps, which should help our depth as the game wears on.

Nikita Whitlock ‏@TrillDeac50
My first day running in 2 weeks fellin good time to ball.

holy_spirit_sky.jpg

:D

Coach Cutcliffe just frowned anxiously.

(Coach K just laughed maniacally.)

The silver lining here is that additional guys have gotten snaps, which should help our depth as the game wears on.

Good point.

Any chance we can come up with some 4-3 packages over the next few days? :couch:

I'm feeling a whole lot better about Saturday now...

Depends on just how healthy Nikita's ankle is. The thing with Nikita is, he's not your typically nose guard. A less than 100 percent ankle might not effect your 300lb space eater in the middle too much, but a less than 100 percent ankle for Nikita's style of playing nose guard can make a very big difference.

We are going to beat Duke again. Somebody show that clip of Cutcliffe dissing our D Line at halftime last year..."we should be able to run/pass I forget? with what they are showing us up front" as in our front was weak. Then we win again haha.

Good point.

Any chance we can come up with some 4-3 packages over the next few days? :couch:

I think that'd be a great idea.

Put "Big Baby" next to Nikita with Hakim, Zack and Kris rotating outside.

Justin and Ehrman-Allen flanking the Olson at MLB.

I like the 3-4 if Nikita is healthy. The Oline has no idea where its coming from. You stick Nikita in a 4-3 and it's easier to double him.

I like the 3-4 if Nikita is healthy. The Oline has no idea where its coming from. You stick Nikita in a 4-3 and it's easier to double him.

I think we need to mix it up. Show some 3-4, show some 4-3, etc.

Back