• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

God damnit marsh. Rebound the fucking ball!

anyone else having issues with ESPN + video not working?

Matthew Marsh after that last rebound "attempt":

1vtkg0.jpg

SIT MARSH DOWN!!!! HE CANNOT PLAY FUCKING DEFENSE!
Marsh gets lost on switches too often for him to be playing man. If he’s in the game, the only way I see him being serviceable on defense is playing out of a zone.

I will never know why the coaches think it is ok to play Marsh in any game. I think his minutes uptick late in the season had a direct correlation with losing. I would rather us go small 10/10 times. At least Keller looks like he hustles.

Its marsh
It’s more than that, TBH. We overplay the ball with less focus on our man. We are way too spaced out for man defense to be effective over an entire game - we are running wind sprints back and forth to cover the ground we lose by hedging too far or playing drop coverage (which I despise).

I have been patient with Marsh but realize this level of play is more than the abilities he has available. Time for him to pull a Carter Whitt and head to Furman. We desperately need his scholarship!

These refs just stuck around after the high school playoffs at the Joel last weekend. I can’t believe this doesn’t embarrass more of yall.

8:47 left and “deacs by six” rang out and my wife laughed out loud as she went to get me another drink.

Will anybody thought Wake was not gonna be motivated to win this game. I think they answered that question

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

These refs just stuck around after the high school playoffs at the Joel last weekend. I can’t believe this doesn’t embarrass more of yall.
I went to one of those high school playoff games at the Joel and thought it was better officiating than these guys so far.

Back