• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

Hunter is really good, but he could clean up parts of his game and come back and be a stud lottery pick next year.

Phantom call on Sallis followed by announcer, “Boy, they’re really letting them play.” NIT at its finest

I was scared when I saw Reid go to the bench with 4 minutes to play but the guys managed to hold on pretty well. Not upset with a 9 point lead at the half.

You've seen us play second halves? Correct?

Watching on TV, we had better be pumping more oxygen in the Joel because holy hell, there are a lot of mouth breathers for App in the crowd.

The rabble has been unleashed!

Coaches fighting at midcourt would get us top of the conversation for the next few news cycles.

There's more than one way to get us in the spotlight.
Cries from all national media outlets to just shut Wake Forest down completely as a university! They are out of control. First the death of Flip in court storming and now this…

I don't get all the Marsh hate. He's literally an unranked recruit. I mean what were your expectations?

Look…he is tall, strong and athletic. After 3 years he should be giving solid minutes. We only get glimpses of what he should be. That is the dilemma with Marsh.

Back