• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

Very weird after game comments from a dude looking to move up the coaching ladder. Coaching profession is very tight nit and I can't imagine shitting on other schools post game is a good look. Even k didn't do that shit
Comparing that assclown to K is like comparing my golf game with a Tour player's.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Don’t they just have to reduce the number of seats? That doesn’t require “hundreds of millions of dollars”. No need to build a new building. Just replace the current 14,000ish seats with 10000ish bigger seats. Or really get crazy and eliminate some parts of sections in the upper bowl and build some cools premium spaces - suites, better Moricle space, student hangout, an Allegacy Club space in the bowl, other type of concessions/restaurant/bar space in the bowl where you can watch the games (if that’s allowed by NC ABC rules), etc. Those types of offerings would eat up a good chunk of the current space around the upper bowl and reduce seats. These changes would still have a pretty eye-popping price tag but much much lower than building a new building.

NCSU took Reynolds down from 12,000 to 5,000 as the primary home of it's women's bb team and most other indoor sports, and in doing so incoporated some of your suggestions for the space made available by reducing capacity.

Yeah during real time it almost looked like he was the one who fouled boopie.... he was that much on the court and in the way
Which is what "always on the court" Keatts did in the ACCT final.

Hubert was incensed and the announcers thought it was over Diarra hanging on the rim, and they talked about how someone was under Diarra etc.

When in reality replay showed UNC inbound the ball after the Diarra dunk, and push the ball up the right sideline only to encounter Keatts 2 feet out on the floor waving his arms.

It was super close to contact with the player. And when RJ Davis kept dribbling by, Keatts kept moving behind him, waving his arms.

Something very similar to that.

Completely unacceptable. Hubert Davis was livid for several minutes.

Forbes needs to make a big deal about it when we play them next year, so maybe that idiot will not guard our players from the sideline, not be out on the court barking instructions and in the way as a 6th defender, or maybe he will get T'ed up and we get some cheap points on FT.

NCSU took Reynolds down from 12,000 to 5,000 as the primary home of it's women's bb team and most other indoor sports, and in doing so incoporated some of your suggestions for the space made available by reducing capacity.
I always liked Reynolds and thought it was a cool place to play with the fans right on top of you but this version is even cooler.

I like the idea a lot of reducing the Joel and adding some high ammenity stuff like suites, loung spaces, premium concessions etc.

Glad to get the win. Have to admit that I thought we were doomed when the lead got shaved off. Then we were suddenly up 18 with 2 minutes to go and I felt safe for about the 20 seconds it took them to shave 9 points off that lead.

We don't make anything easy.

Boopie with an awfully quiet 31. Cam going nuts in spurts a couple times. Sallis being Sallis. Reid was productive when he was out there. Carr with a big goose egg in the first half, but at least he was rebounding.

Parker will find his stroke again. Really not worried about him. Keller moved around a lot but just doesn't bring anything to the table offensively or defensively. He tries, but he's limited. I did like that he was positively giddy about the little screen foul he got that knocked the guy down, though. Also think the App State coach was fuming not necessarily because of the uncalled blocked shot foul on Cam, but because Keller came down on the ASU player in full force when he was on the ground. It wasn't malicious-- just him getting knocked down.

Fuck those tarhole happy Appy fans! Now they can focus on the heels.

Has it been mentioned yet that the app state coach was talking about the refs not being in the NCAA, not Wake players. He was shitting on the refs.

Which is what "always on the court" Keatts did in the ACCT final.

Hubert was incensed and the announcers thought it was over Diarra hanging on the rim, and they talked about how someone was under Diarra etc.

When in reality replay showed UNC inbound the ball after the Diarra dunk, and push the ball up the right sideline only to encounter Keatts 2 feet out on the floor waving his arms.

It was super close to contact with the player. And when RJ Davis kept dribbling by, Keatts kept moving behind him, waving his arms.

Something very similar to that.

Completely unacceptable. Hubert Davis was livid for several minutes.

Forbes needs to make a big deal about it when we play them next year, so maybe that idiot will not guard our players from the sideline, not be out on the court barking instructions and in the way as a 6th defender, or maybe he will get T'ed up and we get some cheap points on FT
I've always felt that if a coach is on the floor and the refs won't keep him back, the answer is to have someone bring the ball up court right along the sidelines. Either the coach gets back in his box, or he interferes with the player and gets a T. Boopie would be perfect for this... it isn't dissimilar to his move where he stops and gets a defender to run over him.

I've always felt that if a coach is on the floor and the refs won't keep him back, the answer is to have someone bring the ball up court right along the sidelines. Either the coach gets back in his box, or he interferes with the player and gets a T. Boopie would be perfect for this... it isn't dissimilar to his move where he stops and gets a defender to run over him.
Absolutely. Run right at the coach before he can move. Boopie needs to add it to the crafty small PG foul-inducing arsenal.

PS Think about how many times Boopie is going to pull his classic move next year, and every time the other player will look aghast that he was called for a foul, and every time we're going to laugh.

Back