• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

We decided not to play defense in the second half. I think we have seen this shit show before. We should have buried this POS team at the start of the half and shut up their fucking fans and coach. I don’t like where this game is heading

We decided not to play defense in the second half. I think we have seen this shit show before. We should have buried this POS team at the start of the half and shut up their fucking fans and coach. I don’t like where this game is heading
Are you talking about Pitt? Or ND? Or Gtech? Sorry shocked this isn’t going better.

It’s frustrating to watch our offense. We don’t run our sets. It’s all 1v1 basketball. We get two feet to the paint with 3 defenders hanging all over us and we can’t make the right read. I think Brooks had these guys running better sets and motion.

I think this is the most talented and best constructed team we've had in about ten years. But our offensive scheme is shit. All the shots are hard. I've noticed that over the last 12 games we've been hesitant on the 3 pt shot and we've struggled to open leads because our 2 pt game is so inconsistent.

Back