• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

That App coach is quite the little bitch!
yeah that guy isn't covering himself in glory tonight

clearly wants it too much and it is impacting his demeanor..... unless he's always like this? no idea. I don't make it a habit to watch App State basketball.

yeah that guy isn't covering himself in glory tonight

clearly wants it too much and it is impacting his demeanor..... unless he's always like this? no idea. I don't make it a habit to watch App State basketball.
I think he just wants it bad with all their fans there and the season they’ve had. He’s a good dude.

So how do you dislike a million times over? If only Wake had any other guys with his mentality and toughness over the last 10-12 years….
Lol, Hildreth’s toughness is offset by his insistence to play hero ball and take incredibly stupid shots, which puts him and the team in bad positions. I actually blame Forbes more than him, because Forbes keeps letting him get away with it. Up late over there across the pond Mrs. Hildreth?

Back