• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

This is my biggest gripe with Forbes. He lets his players play fast and loose and he needs to control them at times
I certainly do not disagree with this. The leash is too long with coach and he needs to snap that shit back a couple more times to...

tenor.gif

I think he just wants it bad with all their fans there and the season they’ve had. He’s a good dude.
Maybe. But the reaction to stress shows our true selves. And that dude isn't looking good. He's looking like a lunatic.

Cam does some dumb things and I was infuriated with his play in a few games this year (especially UVA); but him and Reid are the only dogs on this team. I’d hate to see how soft this team would be without him.

Did anyone know THIS:
App State men's basketball head coach Dustin Kerns has been named a finalist for both the Hugh Durham National Coach of the Year Award and the Jim Phelan National Coach of the Year Award, collegeinsider.com announced Tuesday.

Back