• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

Perhaps this is what we've needed all along
All I know is that I enjoyed that win tonight
Thinking about it more, it was fun to play App St
However, I wish their coach didn't act like such a twat

And the app players are thugs.

Perhaps this is what we've needed all along
All I know is that I enjoyed that win tonight
Thinking about it more, it was fun to play App St
However, I wish their coach didn't act like such a twat
Wouldn’t you be in a bad mood all the time if you were stuck in Boone coaching basketball?

I just saw hunter sallis trip on the way to the tunnel and he hopped on on foot in pain the rest of the way…. Hope it’s nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Joel is a horrible facility for us. I can’t believe there are people that disagree.
I think people agree but it’s just not as big of a deal as some make it. Some act like we can never win because of it. Especially in this era that money should go to other things

I just saw hunter sallis trip on the way to the tunnel and he hopped on on foot in pain the rest of the way…. Hope it’s nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Filipowski hiding under the bleachers?

I think people agree but it’s just not as big of a deal as some make it. Some act like we can never win because of it. Especially in this era that money should go to other things
I mean, could we have a smaller venue? A little more intimate? sure... Is it a horrible place for us to play? of course not that's ridiculous

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Dollars to doughnuts, the posters that had checked out themselves so assumed the players did too are the type of voters that assume everyone in the electorate thinks exactly like them.
Not in who or what they will vote for. But the means and lengths to which they would go to win an election.
I almost guarantee it. Projectors can't help themselves. They assume, in their own minds, that they are so right that everybody else must be thinking the same thing. It's fascinating.

Lol, Hildreth’s toughness is offset by his insistence to play hero ball and take incredibly stupid shots, which puts him and the team in bad positions. I actually blame Forbes more than him, because Forbes keeps letting him get away with it. Up late over there across the pond Mrs. Hildreth?
did you catch the stretch of the game, mid second half, where Cam single handedly pulled us ahead for good?

Back