• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

I think people agree but it’s just not as big of a deal as some make it. Some act like we can never win because of it. Especially in this era that money should go to other things
Well people frequently disagree but we had a chance to build an arena that would have helped at a time when things like that mattered… but we didn’t. And now the ACC is about to blowup and it will be a lot harder to compete in this new world for schools like us.

I just saw hunter sallis trip on the way to the tunnel and he hopped on on foot in pain the rest of the way…. Hope it’s nothing
giphy.gif

Well people frequently disagree but we had a chance to build an arena that would have helped at a time when things like that mattered… but we didn’t. And now the ACC is about to blowup and it will be a lot harder to compete in this new world for schools like us.
when?

Really don't care losing f$u or clem's son for that matter in their money grab.

It never mattered nearly as much as you and DR imagined it did.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Back