• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

what does that even mean? clown should take a double digit loss with some dignity

I think Appy found the perfect coach for their shit school

Also, I fucking LOVE the shit talk about "there's a reason they're in the NIT" when they just knocked YOUR TEAM out of the NIT. THE TEAM YOU FUCKING COACH. Out of the NIT. Like, holy shit. Is this dude for fucking real? What an assclown.

Who knows -- maybe that reason was just to infuriate you to the point where you act like a petulant child? If so, well played, NCAA Selection Committee. Well played, indeed.

Dustin, yeah, there's a reason they -- your players -- are in the NIT: they sucked in Pensacola even against bottom feeders.

Also, I fucking LOVE the shit talk about "there's a reason they're in the NIT" when they just knocked YOUR TEAM out of the NIT. THE TEAM YOU FUCKING COACH. Out of the NIT. Like, holy shit. Is this dude for fucking real? What an assclown.

Who knows -- maybe that reason was just to infuriate you to the point where you act like a petulant child? If so, well played, NCAA Selection Committee. Well played, indeed.

His comments makes no sense. I think that he and all their fans thought they were going to take over the Joel and blown us out. Instead we kicked their ass for the 22nd consecutive time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHAT A SAFE HEDGE!

Also, a bullshit argument. But you already knew that.
I think going all in, hard, on hoops would have been a great idea 20 or more years ago. I don’t think that should be a controversial opinion.

It feels like you are being obtuse on purpose.
dude you are hand waving a gigantic expensive capital project that we didn’t have a backer for. Just assuming we could’ve done it because ???reasons???

The Joel is not ideal but there have been much much much more important places that we have spent our limited donor dollars on over the last 20 years

Dustin, yeah, there's a reason they -- your players -- are in the NIT: they sucked in Pensacola even against bottom feeders.
I grew up there and still follow the News Joirnal on Twitter and your post here is the first I heard Pcola hosted a tournament. Had to look up which one it was as I can never keep the small southern conferences straight, though I know the Big South plays here in Asheville.

Back