• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

It sucks about Sallis, but I think we can still win this game. Sallis has been great in the first halves but pretty bad in the second halves recently. Plus he has been turning it over on his drives again recently. I think we just need a bench player to give us some offense and not turn the ball over.

Also, I think Georgia's primary big is out with an injury so maybe we just run most of our offense through 4 and 5 today.

It sucks about Sallis, but I think we can still win this game. Sallis has been great in the first halves but pretty bad in the second halves recently. Plus he has been turning it over on his drives again recently. I think we just need a bench player to give us some offense and not turn the ball over.

Also, I think Georgia's primary big is out with an injury so maybe we just run most of our offense through 4 and 5 today.
Better hope we don’t get into foul trouble

Damn. Headed to the game in a few. Not looking forward to it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to turn Sallis's absence into a silver lining will just look silly in a couple of hours

Trying to turn Sallis's absence into a silver lining will just look silly in a couple of hours
I am not turning it into a silver lining. It would be better if we had Sallis. I am saying I think we can still win without him.

Wake still -7.5 … so Vegas gives Hunter a 2 point value. I think he is worth more than 2, but Wake should not be losing to Georgia at home no matter who is injured. Maybe P-Fred shoots Gohlke like volume today.

I Has A Hotdog - animated gif - Page 8 - Funny Dog Pictures | Dog Memes |  Puppy Pictures | Pictures of dogs - Dog Pictures - Funny pictures of dogs -  Dog Memes - Puppy pictures - doge - Cheezburger

ATT cable guide says this game is at Stegeman Coliseum, so we might want to make sure the team is in the right place.

You can't make up how unlucky/cursed Wake Forest is in sports. I mean we're up there with the fucking Hope Diamond and the Bermuda Triangle at this point.

Back