• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

remember the louisville game when monsanto came back and it was a full squad and we were all like "hell yeah, it's on now!"
What a great day. Funny that Wake lit it up for 18 threes that day and a decent chance they give up that many today to a team that doesn’t shoot well.

And to think I was shamed for getting the tiniest modicum of pleasure out of watching State win last night while having to endure this misery.
No shaming from me, I’m all in on State. I mean sure, it would awesome if it was us doing something like that, but it will never happen, so might as well enjoy watching another team do it. At least I was old enough to remember 84, that’s as good a run I guess I’ll ever see Wake basketball make.

I don't think today is a coaching problem. Strictly personnel (which in turn can be blamed on coaching I guess). But Sallis covers up a lot of holes. I shudder to think of where we'd be if we didn't land him. When I saw Sallis was out, I knew it would be a shit show and so did anybody who watches this team.

yeah, i agree. placed my biggest wager of the year against the deacs when the sallis news leaked. especially without sallis, this team is both missing talent, depth and cohesiveness.

but not helping that uga is shooting out of their minds.

If this margin holds against UGA the psychological effect of this humiliation will have a long lasting effect and could weigh on whether some of these players return next year.

I guess this is a preview of coming attractions since there's about a 99.99 percent chance Sallis doesn't come back.

This is a disaster…now Hulu has a network error

Back