• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

reid was not part of the path to win today
This is a tired joke. None of the posters here believe that losing games is a “path” to winning, those posters just held out hope that we had enough talent to win enough important games later in the season to make the tournament such that those earlier losses would be less relevant. It didn’t happen, but there’s no point in shaming those posters for having hope.

Only able to catch this game from 10 minute mark second half.

Oof…not likely to watch the replay.

:mad:

No matter who does what on our team today, it’s extremely difficult to win against an opponent that shoots 14/26 from 3.

This is a tired joke. None of the posters here believe that losing games is a “path” to winning, those posters just held out hope that we had enough talent to win enough important games later in the season to make the tournament such that those earlier losses would be less relevant. It didn’t happen, but there’s no point in shaming those posters for having hope.
Not shaming just trying to help some of y’all avoid a lot of heartache. This is the motto of a Wake fan, “Expect bad, hope for nothing and let the rare moments of success surprise you.”

This is the most disappointed I’ve been with Forbes. He had a tough year, but we absolutely shit the bed and never fixed the issues that plagued us throughout the year. No good excuse for that.

I’m just going to say that our season is on the line with a minute left and Clark is in. I thought he must be literally incapable of dribbling until this game. How are we making personnel decisions?

Back