• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NJDeac?

DeaconiousHooz

Reaction score
Dang. . . y'all must have finally broken this guy, I don't see where he's posted in weeks. I know his NIL explanations got old, but geez, y'all ran him right out the door.

Ah, probably not. Former Wake football player from your state, NJ, 'ole boy. 2 of my 3 kids also played college sports, including one who went to a Final Four. If you are going to play, play tough. Not sure why you are jumping my shit after you a) told us you are frustrated with the state of the game if Sam was on the take for $2MM and is playing against us and b) has bad ribs. I like Sam, but if he is playing against us and is known to have fragile ribs, i am knocking him into tomorrow through the rib cage. Sorry you have a problem with that. As a 22 Deac, when you get out of diapers and maybe have kids i hope no one kicks them in the kinder kicks. May be hard for you to refrain from freaking out given some of your posts.

ImpressionableInexperiencedGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

After he explained NIL for the 100th time to all of us simpletons, his work here was done.

Back