• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Aerial Banner Tomorrow

Just watched the Grobe PC and heard zero mention of the protest or banner.

Saw the blurb in the N&O/CO (which is just one source as it's the same paper now). Have any other papers written about this?

I do not recall Grobe specifically mentioning the banner in his post game comments. But anyone who seriously thinks that Grobe's post game comments about Wellman was not the result of the banner effort is simply in denial.

Last edited:
let me tell you CLOWNS some things,, I have some news for all of you.

RSF thinks he can come in to here in this thread and ask my bros questions?? who does that PUNK think he is, let me ask YOu some questions RSF. Where is the comroddery? we are in this mess together and we need to stick together to take down this department....that is the only way to get results and that is how we will get results.

brian we need to spend some more of our time thinking about this post and realizationing that history has a habit, a bad habit of repeating. Do you remember the end of our campaigning against that JERK kevin Kelly?? we thought "What is the best way to get the local companys involved with this campaign", and we decided that we could get a sign in front of one to get the PEOPLE behind us....so we said, kevin Kelly is a CRAP coach, we should use that. so we worked with that local sewage company to GET THINGS DONE,, washington suburban sanitary....and they agreed that for $217.68 we could use their sign for a day!! and so here is what we did, we said okay let's do that on a game day and that will enspire LEGITIMATE CHANGE.

the first step, the very first step was deciding what we should say. we wanted it to be a specific targeted attack on kelly, and that is why we used his name on the sign....we said, let us not minx words, lets say what we mean. at any rate we sent our message to WSS and they sent us back this proof of the sign, to be posted for one day on September 26, 2009, when we play howard on a homecoming day:

ewip.png

It was a good sign,, we were excited about it....and so we sent that picture with a handwritten note to each of georgetowns board members,, the note said "You should go to the washington suburban sanitary on september 26 2009, it will be a good place to go to on that day trust us",, and also we signed it as "the georgetown fans" and drew a picture of poop on it. i like to think that one of those trustees happenstanced upon our letter and picture one morning as he filters through his mail,, picking it up from his mailed box after dropping his eight year old boy off at the schooled bus stop....but he does not open his mail then,, instead he puts it in a pile in his kitchen on his marbled granite countertops and does not think anything of it,, and his boy comes home from school and sees a new issue of his favourite magazine,, sports illustrations for kids-- and he excitedly pulls that magazine out and flips it open and OUR LETTER is in the pages of that magazine (((between an article, perhaps,, on monster Aaron Rogers and an advertisement for fruit Gushers) and it falls to the floor,, so the boy opens the letter and makes a sort of quizzicle face at it and he looks to his father,, who is sitting at the kitchen table eating an afternoon snack looking deeply into the patterns of the veneer finish on that walnut table, and he says "dad why do these men want us to go to the sanitation company on september 26 2009, that is weird"....and his dad looks up from his bag of comboes, and he has to look that boy in the eye and he shakes his head and says with a sombre look "it is because i have not fired the football coach kevin kelly son", and he can feel his boys disappointment with him....then ONLY THEN will change be enspired

BUT that is not where our stories ends today! and this is where the warnings that we need to heed come....What we did not know that day was that a kevin Kelly BUTT BUDDY was lieing in wait. and he saw the picture that we sent him and he had more money then we paid the company, and he paid the sanitation company MORE!! and we did not know that so september 26 2009 comes and we are excited and we go to the sanitation company to see our gamechanger sign. but little do we know that our signing was saboteured!! we get to the sign and THIS is what it says::

k2ow.png

we were crushed. and needless to say that was the END of our time in washington dc,, they did not trust we strattons anymore. we never got to finish our works, and so the JERK kevin Kelly and all of his butt buddies are still employed by the university. THESE are the dangers of CRAP like we're putting up with here. we need to stand together, we need to understand that everybody wants the same things,, to get ronald Wellman fired from his jobs. and there is only one way to do that, TOGETHER. so we need to stop the BULLCRAP ATTACKS and learn to work as a team....

You can not convince me that this wasn't actually written by one of the Strattons.

It was a good sign,, we were excited about it....and so we sent that picture with a handwritten note to each of georgetowns board members,, the note said "You should go to the washington suburban sanitary on september 26 2009, it will be a good place to go to on that day trust us",, and also we signed it as "the georgetown fans" and drew a picture of poop on it. i like to think that one of those trustees happenstanced upon our letter and picture one morning as he filters through his mail,, picking it up from his mailed box after dropping his eight year old boy off at the schooled bus stop....but he does not open his mail then,, instead he puts it in a pile in his kitchen on his marbled granite countertops and does not think anything of it,, and his boy comes home from school and sees a new issue of his favourite magazine,, sports illustrations for kids-- and he excitedly pulls that magazine out and flips it open and OUR LETTER is in the pages of that magazine (((between an article, perhaps,, on monster Aaron Rogers and an advertisement for fruit Gushers) and it falls to the floor,, so the boy opens the letter and makes a sort of quizzicle face at it and he looks to his father,, who is sitting at the kitchen table eating an afternoon snack looking deeply into the patterns of the veneer finish on that walnut table, and he says "dad why do these men want us to go to the sanitation company on september 26 2009, that is weird"....and his dad looks up from his bag of comboes, and he has to look that boy in the eye and he shakes his head and says with a sombre look "it is because i have not fired the football coach kevin kelly son", and he can feel his boys disappointment with him....then ONLY THEN will change be enspired

lol

Just watched the Grobe PC and heard zero mention of the protest or banner.

Saw the blurb in the N&O/CO (which is just one source as it's the same paper now). Have any other papers written about this?

No on ever said Grobe mentioned the protests or banner. I simply noted that Grobe, in his post game comments played over the speakers and on the video board, went out of his way to praise Wellman. It wasn't as a response to a question. It was a pre-meditated show of support. We can all draw our own conclusions as to why he felt that necessary.

Not spelled like that.

I am incredibly sorry that i did not get my pocket dictionary out of my desk and open it up to the "camaraderie" page and use that page and that word's entry to spell out the word camaraderie. sue me....somethings are more important than correctioning my tori spelling and kelsey grammar, NERD CLOWN.

I would like to understand the impetus for the feud with Kevin Kelly.

I would like to understand the impetus for the feud with Kevin Kelly.

it IS not complicated.. When i was an undergrad at kutztown I became a pretty big fan of gtown, and that CRAP coach ruined our football program there.... the year that the sanitation sign went down was the worst,, we were 0-11, and he took a proud hoya football program and he ruined it! the good man Bob Benson took that team to unpresidented heights in the late 1990s and kevin Kelly TORE IT ALL DOWN and he had to pay so we tried to make him pay. he was the first coach we champaigned against, and he is how we learned everything that we know,, and THAT is why we deserve the credibility that we have earned here,, we have been around the block, and we will fight around the clocks to get results.

#wellmanOUT #BUZZOUT

Kevin Kelly sounds like a huge dick. It must have felt good driving him out of town. Where did he wind up after your successful campaign to have him shitcanned?

It's no wonder he couldn't coach at Georgetown, he's the editor for Wired magazine; Too many irons in the fire.

Kevin Kelly sounds like a huge dick. It must have felt good driving him out of town. Where did he wind up after your successful campaign to have him shitcanned?

This conversation is all sorts of meta.

Back