• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No more Russell Wilson

Russell Wilson should have realized long ago that his future as an athlete is on the baseball field. I don't think there is much doubt that playing football has negatively impacted his baseball career. And yet when he needs to really improve his results on the baseball field to have a legit professional career he continues his desperate obsession with continuing to play football. Let it go.

Russell Wilson should have realized long ago that his future as an athlete is on the baseball field. I don't think there is much doubt that playing football has negatively impacted his baseball career. And yet when he needs to really improve his results on the baseball field to have a legit professional career he continues his desperate obsession with continuing to play football. Let it go.

Perhaps there's more to life than money? If he enjoys football and it makes him happier than why should he have to spend life in the minors playing baseball? Especially when you hear how many old farts spend their entire life wishing they were back in college.

Wilson's minor league profile pic:

ph_519432.jpg

Looks like the dude really loves football.

This is so funny. I can't imagine what it's like to be a State fan.

I met Wilson once through some NCSU baseball guys, and he seemed like a really cool dude. Hope Glennon blows wang.

Russell Wilson and Kyle Parker (Clemsux) both play baseball for the Asheville Tourists

I'm happy that Wilson is gone and hope that Glennon sucks as much as his brother did. One of my VT grad friends (a lesbian) always used to say he looked like a penis and bitch him out all game, every game.

I rarely agree with tintin, but I have no problem with Wilson following his heart and doing what he wants.

Perhaps there's more to life than money? If he enjoys football and it makes him happier than why should he have to spend life in the minors playing baseball? Especially when you hear how many old farts spend their entire life wishing they were back in college.

Bingo

Back