• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Noah Rubin

jimjenkdeac

Reaction score
Noticed that Wake's highly touted tennis recruit Noah Rubin has only played one match thus far this fall......is he injured?

I don't know for certain, but I don't think he's injured. The top college players often play very few, if any, NCAA tournaments in the fall. Romain Bogaerts has only played one tourney so far this fall for Wake. Rubin's lone fall tourney so far was not actually an NCAA event, but rather was an ATP challenger event.

I don't know for certain, but I don't think he's injured. The top college players often play very few, if any, NCAA tournaments in the fall. Romain Bogaerts has only played one tourney so far this fall for Wake. Rubin's lone fall tourney so far was not actually an NCAA event, but rather was an ATP challenger event.

The Fall is often an opportunity for coaches to evaluate their 4-12 players potential and determine the top 6 line up, and doubles combinations.

of course socal knows about college fucking tennis

Noah is only playing pro events in the fall. He played a Challenger in Napa last month and I believe is going to be playing in a couple more.

Bogaerts is a different situation, he was hurt at the beginning of the year and then did well enough at All-Americans to qualify for National Indoors directly, so he's not playing in ITA Regional this week that most of the other top players in the Carolinas are.

Back