• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NOISE

AsheboroDeacon

Reaction score
Lets Get up and make some noise for the Defense this week....we had some moments last week but lets do better get some more DEFENSE...DEFENSE chants going......Lets disrupt the Hokie offense and give the D that 12th man in the stands! If the players are asking for NOISE LETS GIVE IT TO THEM!

:rock::rock::rock:

Well one thing's for sure: if the stadium is louder this weekend, we will know who to thank.

No, I'm with you. I wasn't talking about thanking you though. I was talking about thanking the three yellow dudes at the bottom of your post.

No, I'm with you. I wasn't talking about thanking you though. I was talking about thanking the three yellow dudes at the bottom of your post.

I was thinking you meant the VT fans :plos:

I just dread the chant....Let's Go....Hokies!....hopefully we only have to hear it a couple times in the first quarter, then we can shut those clowns up.

Sound System needs to drown out their band.

The stadium needs to be rockin'. We need to be loud.

Is this game a black-out?

Didn't they move the visiting band to the top of section 11 instead of the bottom?

?

FSU's band didn't travel to this game. I don't remember where GW or NCSU's bands were sitting.

VT's band will take up all of section 11. They have like 4000 members.

I just went back and looked at a pic of State and they are at the top - that helps a lot to reduce the volume of the visiting band

Gotta give props to the AD, it was a smart move to break-up the visiting team tickets to the 3 different areas of the stadium instead of the one large section we've always had. Moving the band to the top is also a smart move.

Maybe the students will arrive before the second quarter this week...

Who am I kidding.

Back