• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Administration plans to get Omicron-specific booster to market in September; Moderna enters into contract to sell 66 million doses (at a cost of $1.7 billion) to US govt

My brother-in-law tested positive and my immuno-compromised sister is waiting for her PCR test. We had to cancel my parents 50th anniversary party this weekend. We already had 50+ RSVPs.

And in high spread risk areas, mostly people are not wearing masks in crowded indoor spaces.

Because it’s a terrible, terrible inconvenience.

As a doctor, will it be possible for you to shed some scientific light on the reasons behind Los Angeles county's sudden reversal on its proposed indoor mask mandate?

As a doctor, will it be possible for you to shed some scientific light on the reasons behind Los Angeles county's sudden reversal on its proposed indoor mask mandate?

so glad that you, the proudly stupid, are posting again.

My sister in law, who has been one of the most covid paranoid people of the last 3 years, who has always used it as an excuse to not go to family things or have people see her kids, got covid along with my brother and one of their kids while she was visiting her family down in Florida. They all decided it was ok to fly home while still testing positive, because they were wearing masks. Their other kid got it when they got home.

My sister in law, who has been one of the most covid paranoid people of the last 3 years, who has always used it as an excuse to not go to family things or have people see her kids, got covid along with my brother and one of their kids while she was visiting her family down in Florida. They all decided it was ok to fly home while still testing positive, because they were wearing masks. Their other kid got it when they got home.

So she was right. She went to a family thing and got COVID.

Maybe it wasn’t about Covid after all, maybe she just didn’t want to spend time with your family

Timmy, I hope you have better control over your wife than your brother exhibits.

This checks out, assholes are always stinky.

Back