• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(Nonsensical Rumor Thread!) CMM

Wait! I thought they were going to transfer if Buzz was fired? Either was BS or maybe some have just had it with losing and playing for Bozo the Clown. It is liek we are the Washington Capitals of college basketball.

Oh come on - it's a Wake Forest sports message board and if you can't tell from the state of our program(s), there's not much to talk about. It's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that if/when your team is dead last in the ACC with one last game, it's not crazy to think that current players are thinking about transferring.

Of course its not crazy to think that there might be some attrition after this season.

Writing this analysis: Looks like we may lose another one to transfer, according to CMM's twitter.

About this tweet: You have to be selfish when it comes to your happiness

Is crazy.

Uh oh guys! Check out this tweet from Greg McClinton:

"honestly, who can you trust ?"

I think that means that the Wake coaching staff lied to him about redshirting. He's probably looking for a way out of his LOI right now.

Meanwhile, Andre Washington just tweeted: "Go Deacs!"

Good to know he's still on board. He's probably anticipating a lot of playing time next year after all the attrition this offseason.

:willynilly:

Uh oh guys! Check out this tweet from Greg McClinton:

"honestly, who can you trust ?"

I think that means that the Wake coaching staff lied to him about redshirting. He's probably looking for a way out of his LOI right now.

:willynilly:
Probably just watched Season 4 of the X-Files on Netflix. Trust no one.

No, he was actually sick.

This thread might be a new low for the boards.

Im pretty sure 99.9999% of Wake fans love CMM and want him to have a great career HERE at WF... If a tweet like that pops up, it is only natural for CMM fans to get a little nervous and discuss what it could mean. Thats why Twitter is so frustrating sometimes, if you are on a basketball team that is in the middle of this tough time, and you tweet something like that, how could you not see that this sort of comment just adds fuel to the fire... Why do kids these days have to share feelings online!! So stupid.

Its a 7 man class. We'll lose 3 of them in the next 15 months regardless of what happens with the coach. Nature of the beast.

Could be any combination of them. Just pray it ain't DT

I would hate to lose CMM or DT or for that matter Moto.

Isn't CMM kinda emo on twitter?

He definitely was in high school. I remember him giving us a couple scares while he was Hargrave.

I guess he's sleeping with Jeff Teague's girlfriend. Dick move, but sometimes you gotta be selfish.

I would hate to lose CMM or DT or for that matter Moto.

we need to stop making statements like this or talking about anyone transferring before they do. There's no positive or logical reason to do so until them.

He definitely was in high school. I remember him giving us a couple scares while he was Hargrave.

He definitely let out a lot of emotion twitter at Hargrave that had us worried. I wouldn't read to much into it as he hasn't done it as much since coming to Wake.

Back