• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norovirus...

...sucks.

According to the news, there is an outbreak in NC right now, so wash your hands and any food you eat well. That is all. :sick:

We had an outbreak in SC a few years ago that came in off the cruise ships in Charleston, SC. Was good for my business at the team as I was selling chemical cleaning products, one of which was a disinfectant that could kill Norovirus.

were gonna meet some day and I am going to kick you're ass.

I've seen pictures. You would need a ladder to kiss my ass, let alone kick it.

the picture you seen is misleading I can assure you. I would not need a ladder unless your 8ft tall as I am 6ft even.

lol you are like 5'4. Also if you had a brain you would know a 6 foot man could kiss an 8 foot man's ass.

lol you are like 5'4. Also if you had a brain you would know a 6 foot man could kiss an 8 foot man's ass.

sorry to ruin your midget fetish but I am 6' even. I am standing down hill bare footed on the beach and I am half sunk in the sand. No one in that picture is taller than me and they all have their knees in their shoes acting like dorf.

I use to make money from 10-15 years old by mowing yards and I would spend my money on season tickets and get my parents to drive me 45 minutes away and drop me off to sit on the hill or in the joel to watch games.
You really had season tickets at 12 yrs. old, and your parents would drop you off alone at 12 yrs. old!

Last edited:
with a couple of friends. I bought hill tickets and took friends and converted most of them as well.

Back