• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Not a Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Gossett Jr

Reaction score
This is going to last so long with the holidays perfect for those salty thread titles but for now a safe space.

Last edited:
Thanks for smiles LOUIS. Your self-created arrogance HILARIOUS and SAD at same time. No wonder you don't believe in plaussibility of something bigger than yourself. it's impossible for you comprehend that potential. All Hail LOUIS!

I will let Kory have it since he has physical proof the most likely Biff was trying to cheat.

What is it about my brain that makes me willing to risk running out of gas and being stranded on the side of the road because a gas station just a little further ahead has gas that is 5 cents per gallon cheaper than the place I just passed?

What is it about my brain that makes me willing to risk running out of gas and being stranded on the side of the road because a gas station just a little further ahead has gas that is 5 cents per gallon cheaper than the place I just passed?
That's a big risk to save a dollar.

Something in reference to 1997 or something. Maybe “GEt off my plane”. ?

I was posting quickly and deleting emails at the same time. A lot going on. Should’ve had an AI do one of them for me

All of us here today do not want to see our chat thread victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

And by the way, does anybody believe that Kory had 80 million votes? Does anybody believe that? He had 80 million computer votes. It's a disgrace. There's never been anything like that. You could take third-world countries. Just take a look. Take third-world countries. Their elections are more honest than what we've been going through in this country. It's a disgrace. It's a disgrace.

Even when you look at last night. They're all running around like chickens with their heads cut off with boxes. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There's never been anything like this.

We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen, I'm not going to let it happen.

Someone over wrote the shared legal files log, and my backup is from 12/7, so there is a week's worth of work that I am currently missing. HAPPY FRIDAY!

(I actually had a really nice post written before how watching the joy of the holiday of season through my children's eyes is magical, and I understand the tiktok parents who go crazy to make christmas extra special. And how I am in a good place compared to last year with a decent job, semi healthy family and a house of my own, and like this is my peak happiness, and then stupid shit like this happens at work and I start complaining again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back