• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Guess we know why Newman doesn't play.

Time to switch Hinton back.

Yeah...0-3 Purdue is whipping BC. AJ Dillion can’t do anything and Brown looks horrible.

Holy fucking hell fuck shit bitch bastard fuck. Em goddamn baressing

Shitty game to have nationally televised. At least BC we were competitive. Both home losses though, with awful D, is embarrassing. Insult to injury with that stat about our last top 10 win in 1946.

I don’t understand how an ACC team can consistently let major holes develop and their RBs and WRs can run right through for 30+ yard gains. Not just one or two, but seems like at least one per drive.

Lol. Interception as I type this. God almighty
You're like 5 minutes behind.

Now Kelly is going to run up the points to move up the polls. I am honestly shocked just how much our football program has regressed this year. It's disturbing. We look unprepared, totally overmatched and even coaching decisions seem questionable.

Notre Dame has has more than doubled their PPG avg against us. 23.something coming in ...

And to add insult to injury, BC with only 7 pts so far against winless Purdue.

I got news for you ND, your revitalized offense is probably just fools gold. You'll play an average defense next week and probably get totally shut down.

Need to have the TK speed up the clock or they could lay 70 on us.....:tear:

Which would be as many points as they scored in their previous 3 games.

Back