• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame Ticket Exchange Thread

Looking for 3...obviously willing to pay a fair sum.

Anyone have anything?

I'll throw my name in here too. Looking for 2-4. PM if you're looking to sell.

If you are a Deacon Club member there is still time to call the ticket office for that exclusive three game offer. Since FSU has passed, you get ND, UMD, and Vandy for $135. Just called and picked up an extra two for some friends. Ticket rep said they have under 50 left.

If you are a Deacon Club member there is still time to call the ticket office for that exclusive three game offer. Since FSU has passed, you get ND, UMD, and Vandy for $135. Just called and picked up an extra two for some friends. Ticket rep said they have under 50 left.

As well, if you keep an eye on StubHub, occasionally people are putting up tickets pretty cheap. For example, there are two in Section 17 (Row LLL) for only $100 each.

I have 2 seats in the 6th row just off the 30 on the east side. I want fair value for them but would be willing to get a little less if I know they are going to deacon fans. May also be willing to package in vandy tickets in the same seats. PM me if interested

I have 2 seats in the 6th row just off the 30 on the east side. I want fair value for them but would be willing to get a little less if I know they are going to deacon fans. May also be willing to package in vandy tickets in the same seats. PM me if interested

PM Sent! Very interested in both, will pay a real fair price!

Thanks

As well, if you keep an eye on StubHub, occasionally people are putting up tickets pretty cheap. For example, there are two in Section 17 (Row LLL) for only $100 each.
4 hill tickets for $95 each on there now.

I seriously undercharged when I sold my two to a friend for $50 each. Didn't want to gouge a friend, but it appears I could have pulled down a minimum of $125/ticket.

My plans might be changing and I might not be making the trip. The flight we were gonna take down basically doubled in price so now it looks like we aren't gonna go. I have 2 really nice front row club seats (include free buffett, N/A drinks, and 2 free alcoholic drinks + more avail for purchase). They were $150 each, that's the actual face value. These were sold only to high rolling Deacon Club members. If anyone is interested in more details PM me.

My plans might be changing and I might not be making the trip. The flight we were gonna take down basically doubled in price so now it looks like we aren't gonna go. I have 2 really nice front row club seats (include free buffett, N/A drinks, and 2 free alcoholic drinks + more avail for purchase). They were $150 each, that's the actual face value. These were sold only to high rolling Deacon Club members. If anyone is interested in more details PM me.

You should organize a lengthy scavenger hunt to win them.

PM Sent....please check your inbox.

Apparently I have two extras in our section now. The seats are in Section 2, Row DDD, Seats 1 and 2. Its a perfect site line with the new scoreboards. I'm looking for $125 a ticket or $200 for both.

Last edited:
Had a buyer but

His plans fell through.

4 tower tiks and a red lot pass had agreed to sell for $800, but need a new plan. Have to know on Tues if I'm selling or not.

My GF is backing out on the game, so I'm looking to sell the ticket I bought for her. Bought as part of the $135 package. I'd like to recoup the entire cost if possible, but I'd prefer to give a crack to the folks on here first. PM me an offer.

Got one ticket for sale. 40 yard line, half way up, tunnel 5. $95 cash. Will be sitting next to me.

Back