• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame Ticket Exchange Thread

My GF is backing out on the game, so I'm looking to sell the ticket I bought for her. Bought as part of the $135 package. I'd like to recoup the entire cost if possible, but I'd prefer to give a crack to the folks on here first. PM me an offer.

Does that mean we'd have to sit next to you? :eek: :)

Does anyone have a red, blue or gold lot parking pass for sale? How much do you all think is a reasonable price for such? THanks

Looking for 2 Deacon Hill seats if anybody has leads!

StubHub has tickets on Deacon Hill for $50 a pop right now. The price crash has already started and will continue through the weekend. Right now the seller has 5 tickets left and it seems like you have to buy all 5... but you could probably call StubHub and have them contact the seller to see if he'd be okay with just selling a pair. You could walk away with 2 for like $125 after shipping and service charges. Not terrible.

StubHub has tickets on Deacon Hill for $50 a pop right now. The price crash has already started and will continue through the weekend. Right now the seller has 5 tickets left and it seems like you have to buy all 5... but you could probably call StubHub and have them contact the seller to see if he'd be okay with just selling a pair. You could walk away with 2 for like $125 after shipping and service charges. Not terrible.

Thanks!

Just park at the Joel and come over to our corner of the Blue lot (that's what I'm going to do).

That is what we will most likely end up doing, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try since we have 8 people, tables, chairs, coolers and food. Looking forward to seeing you! As are my parents.

2 Snead Room tickets available

Each ticket includes two coupons for free drinks

Each ticket includes two coupons for free drinks

PM'd you.

A fellow alum and I have just decided to go, so I'm now in the market and scrambling a bit. Thanks for any advice/help. This thread is useful.

have 2-4 in section 9, row BB 1 row down from the portal $100 ea

have 2-4 in section 9, row BB 1 row down from the portal $100 ea
lets fill it with Deacon fans!

Last edited:
Nevermind, I just have one now. Looking for $80, but only to a Wake fan. If you give to a ND fan I'll kill you, since the seat is to the right of me.

Section 2, Row DDD Seat 1

Last edited:
Tickets are gone.

Got 2 in section 12 row BBB seats 27 and 28. Who wants them?

Last edited:
Just talked to the guy in our group trying to sell his two tickets and he's dropping his prices since he wants to unload them before he leaves town Friday.

He's now asking for $100 for one or $175 for both
(Section 2 - Row DDD - Seats 1&2)

Since they're beside my two seats I'd prefer them to be Deacon fans.

(EDIT - had the prices wrong from the guy, they're now correct)

PM'd you

still have my one. section 18, row mmm, seat 29. lookin for a $100.

I got 2 Section 16, Row PP. PM Me if interested.

These are gone. Go Deacs!

Last edited:
Back