• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame tickets?

Do you guys think the fan makeup will be 25-50% Notre Dame fans? Or will we make a good showing?

Absolutely. I and others in our crew have sold kid hill tix for $20 for lesser games.

I like easy money as much as the next guy but sell my season tix and miss ND in Groves? No way.

Yeah, I've got Hill tickets but will not be taking the kid to that one, way too crowded for him. If I use both adult tix, think there will be any market for the 2 kids tickets?

People may laugh, but I don't think it's out of the question at all that we could beat Notre Dame. We should have beaten Nebraska. Gave up that TD just before the half and had that awful pic inside the 10 at the end, when the worst that could have happened would have been OT.

Great analysis for this years game!

Do you guys think the fan makeup will be 25-50% Notre Dame fans? Or will we make a good showing?

Both. I think it'll be like the home FSU game a few years ago when we beat them. Decent number of their fans, but ours will be louder and more visible.

There will be a good number of ND fans, but we'll make a good showing. People are flying into Winston for this game.

My Lord

$400/ticket?

If so, I'll sell my 3 seats to a Wake fan for $1,200. Anyone interested, PM me.

Those prices are insane...I'm trying to remember the rules on ticket resales..

I have Aloha bowl t shirt I'm willing to sell for $4,000. And I'll through in 4 tower tickets and a parking pass to the ND game if that's what it takes to seal the deal..

Yeah, I've got Hill tickets but will not be taking the kid to that one, way too crowded for him. If I use both adult tix, think there will be any market for the 2 kids tickets?

They never check kid tiks. Adults can use them.

Unrelated to ND but quick ticket question. I have a young alum season tickets and so does a friend who is planning on going to FSU game. We can get a third as well from another friend who can't make it and all three are seated together. Both my parents are coming up for the game though and I'd like to sit with them and my friend. Does it make sense to buy four cheapies or one extra ticket just to get us all in the door? I guess I'm asking if people think it will be crowded enough where four of us sitting together will not be a problem if we go the one extra route.

Last edited:
Unrelated to ND but quick ticket question. I have a young alum season tickets and so does a friend who is planning on going to FSU game. We can get a third as well from another friend who can't make it and all three are seated together. Both my parents are coming up for the game though and I'd like to sit with them and my friend. Does it make sense to buy four cheapies or one extra ticket just to get us all in the door? I guess I'm asking if people think it will be crowded enough where four of us sitting together will not be a problem if we go the one extra route.

Don't be an asshole and try to squeeze another body in three seats. People pay good money to sit comfortably (barely).

IMO this will be the most crowded game at Groves in a long time, if not ever. I'm hearing from people coming to this game I went to WFU with who havent been to a game in almost a decade.

IMO this will be the most crowded game at Groves in a long time, if not ever. I'm hearing from people coming to this game I went to WFU with who havent been to a game in almost a decade.

I'm pretty sure Cheese is talking about the FSU game not the ND game. I agree with you about the crowd for the ND game.

Cheese, for FSU I would just get one extra and try to find four seats together somewhere. It might not be your ticketed seats but I don't think this game is gonna be too crowded.

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting sitting four in my three seats but finding four together somewhere. I just wasn't sure what we were expecting crowd-wise because homecoming is the very next weekend too.

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting sitting four in my three seats but finding four together somewhere. I just wasn't sure what we were expecting crowd-wise because homecoming is the very next weekend too.

Yeah, my b. Misread the question. I have someone who has one extra ticket to FSU, but might have three. PM me if you want me to get you his info.

They never check kid tiks. Adults can use them.

Yeah, when we're playing Navy. I imagine they will be more diligent for this game, but I hope you are right. I just need the buyer to believe that nobody will check enough to give me $400 per ticket.

Yeah, when we're playing Navy. I imagine they will be more diligent for this game, but I hope you are right. I just need the buyer to believe that nobody will check enough to give me $400 per ticket.

They are going to be freaking out about just trying to get everybody through the gates.

You have a point about the buyer.

Holy crap. Just checked StubHub, and my row in section 17 is going for $388 a pop.

If someone offered you and your toy almost $800 to watch your team get embarrassed by Notre Dame at a bar instead of live, would you do it?

I could probably sell my tickets, buy crappier tickets, still watch the game live, and cover the cost of my season tickets and DC membership in one transaction.

My favorite ND fans-coming-out-of-the-woodwork story: every party or gathering I go to, these people ask me "if I'm going to the Wake game." They proceed to ask me "if I have any extras." Mrs. siff and I sit on the hill, so we have four tickets. Each party, of course, includes much booze, and at each one my lovely, buzzed bride has promised various ND fans our two extras. We're now at 36 invitations and counting.

Holy crap. Just checked StubHub, and my row in section 17 is going for $388 a pop.

If someone offered you and your toy almost $800 to watch your team get embarrassed by Notre Dame at a bar instead of live, would you do it?

I could probably sell my tickets, buy crappier tickets, still watch the game live, and cover the cost of my season tickets and DC membership in one transaction.

Aww, but then I'd have to sit by some randos.

I ahve two tickets mid-way up Section 2. If some one wants to offer me $400 a pop I'll gladly tailgate, and then blow it out with like a $100 bar tab at Red, Hot and Blue or somewhere during the game, and still make $700.

I think the moral of the story is that we need ND to win every remaining game to build excitement.

Does that make me a bad fan?

Last edited:
Back