• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame travel plans

Even if they do, Boards Train? Has to be cheaper than whatever the DC would charge.

Even if they do, Boards Train? Has to be cheaper than whatever the DC would charge.

Cheaper sure...but would the difference worth the effort of putting it together? Probably not. Plus, I prefer to support the DC if I can.

I'll be disappointed if the date changes as I've already committed to attend several weddings in the fall and had plans to go to the ND game/visit family in Chicago on the current weekend.

there are several bars in chicago that will charter buses for ND games for like $100 per person including beer, liquor, food and tailgate. went up to the UNC@ND game in 2006 (2007? the day we beat BC on a Saturday night in a key game) and it was awesome. the bus had a bad tranny and never got above 50 MPH and slipped gears the whole way there. more time for drinking. the shitter got filled up which was bad for the ladies but okay for the guys who could still stand and take care of business though the tips of your shoes were blue when you were done thanks to the sloshing tidy bowl water. i'm taking a crew up there this year and we are definitely busing it.

there are several bars in chicago that will charter buses for ND games for like $100 per person including beer, liquor, food and tailgate. went up to the UNC@ND game in 2006 (2007? the day we beat BC on a Saturday night in a key game) and it was awesome. the bus had a bad tranny and never got above 50 MPH and slipped gears the whole way there. more time for drinking. the shitter got filled up which was bad for the ladies but okay for the guys who could still stand and take care of business though the tips of your shoes were blue when you were done thanks to the sloshing tidy bowl water. i'm taking a crew up there this year and we are definitely busing it.

Well jaybone's in.

Just an FYI, there's a rumor the date of the game is moving.

That would be har to imagine as ND schedule is almost locked in for years. But I would love for it to be in Sepember instead of the week before Thanksgiving.

Never the less, we are all going to Chicago for a couple of nights and then to Valpo for Friday & Saturday so we can partake in all the pre game Friday & Saturday ND traditions and see it first hand. The rooms are much less 30 miles + out of South Bend

I'd be surprised if this game moved as well since ND has had this year's schedule locked in for like 3 years.

Back