• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame

BobHWS

Reaction score

Last edited:
Wake dancers and cheerleaders have really gone downhill. There were rarely any supermodels, but there were some cute southern girl next door types..7's and 8's...back in the day. Now it's just moo cows and busted faces.

Wake dancers and cheerleaders have really gone downhill. There were rarely any supermodels, but there were some cute southern girl next door types..7's and 8's...back in the day. Now it's just moo cows and busted faces.

They're ok. This isn't LSU or Alabama, so don't get your hopes up too high.

Wake dancers and cheerleaders have really gone downhill. There were rarely any supermodels, but there were some cute southern girl next door types..7's and 8's...back in the day. Now it's just moo cows and northern faces.

fify

You may have answered your own question. Wake is no longer a southern school, but Duke Light hitting the northeast.

fify

You may have answered your own question. Wake is no longer a southern school, but Duke Light hitting the northeast.

That's too bad. Wake still had a few southern babes in the late 90's. What is it about the northeast and big noses on girls. I remember hooking up with a few New York/Jersey girls and having to tip my head a bit to the right...it was like kissing under a road cone.

I wish we'd had more Asian girls. They can be ... quite nice.

I love beating Notre Dame.......at anything and everything.
Still anxiously waiting for the foorball win.

Back