• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Now this guy gets it

Do you think a more left-wing candidate such as Bernie Sanders would have defeated Trump?

I am convinced that Bernie Sanders would have walked this election. Clinton needs to think about the way in which she and the Democratic party bigwigs conspired to deny Sanders the opportunity to compete on an equal footing. If he had been allowed to do so, he would have the won primaries and walked the presidency. If you think that Trump won because there are lots of racist white Republicans out there, you are mistaken. What clinched it for him were the independents, Democrats —many of whom could not be bothered to get out of bed and vote for Hillary — and others who are not natural Republicans.

Not good enough, just changing that without an apology is nothing.

What moon called me was "a self-loathing Jew Hater". That's despicable and unacceptable.

The fact he thought about, posted such evil, didn't apologize, left it up for many hours, didn't delete the thread shows what type of character he has.

Not good enough, just changing that without an apology is nothing.

What moon called me was "a self-loathing Jew Hater". That's despicable and unacceptable.

The fact he thought about, posted such evil, didn't apologize, left it up for many hours, didn't delete the thread shows what type of character he has.

Address the point above. You won't. You backed the wrong horse and you betrayed Bernie. Where was your outrage when Wikileaks revealed the dem party sabotaged Bernie? You remained silent like Martin Niemoller.

Last edited:
That HAS NOTHING to do with what you called me.

There is no excuse for call me that. The fact that it takes this amount of prodding shows who you are.

Keep dancing trying to justify the unjustifiable.

There's no excuse or justification for calling me "a self-loathing Jew Hater".

Keep pushing and it's on you for what happens.

I'm not dancing, but this guy is. All over the democratic party's grave:

giphy.gif

I'm not going to attack you anywhere but here. I would never consider such a thing. It won't ever happen.

Not supporting every Jew doesn't make one a "self-loathing Jew hater". I don't like Bill Kristol or Netanyahu and oppose almost everything Shelly Adelson stands for.

The only reason you didn't support Bernie is you didn't think he had a chance.

You're a progressive not a moderate hawk like Hillary

Why aren't you outraged at your own party? Instead of chasing rabbit holes like comey and Putin

I've done both. I called Dems cowards and idiots and talked about the Russian influence. Dems are morons to put Pelosi back in charge and should name Keith Ellison as DNC Chair.
But NONE of that is relevant you calling me a "self-loathing Jew hater" or the depths you are going to avoid responsibility for your action.

I am STUPEFIED that you don't realize how evil, inexcusable and horrible what you called me is and that even now you won't admit it or apologize. Although that apology would ring terribly hollow at this late time.

You used as your opening line to attack. Now you are making even more ridiculous and cowardly excuses.

You did something horrible and you can't admit it. This is pathetic even for you.

I'm done.

Outside of the normal RJ-Moonz lameness...

This article is really well written. Spot on Yanis.

Agreed; excellent read though it is hard for me to believe Sanders would of won the election.

He would have

Remember you thought Hillary would get 450 ECVs

And remember I knew trump would win

Bernie would have crushed trump

The scumbag Democratic Party has set itself back 20 years

Last edited:
He would have

Remember you thought Hillary would get 450 ECVs

And remember I knew trump would win

Bernie would have crushed trump

The scumbag Democratic Party has set itself back 20 years

You are right; I did believe Clinton would crush Trump; but Sanders win? Don't think so.

Back