• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(NST) - I hope everybody has eaten at Chic Fila today (kiss in day)

I'm gonna lol so hard when little Reff comes out of the closet at 40 and 67 year old Reff has a stroke.

I'm going to go to the next JV game that TheReff refs and bring a sign that says "TheReff is against gays". That will express my right for free speech.

I have no idea, but after reading this I take it today is '99 Percenters Facebooked Up and Are All Eating At Chick-Fil-A to Show The Lamestream Media Who Really Loves America' day?

Didn't see him there but I would think he supports traditional marriage since he is marriied and has children.

I support gay marriage now, but when I get married next year (to a women that is), will my views automatically change to support "traditional marriage"? or does that not happen until we have kids of our own?

I have no idea, but after reading this I take it today is '99 Percenters Facebooked Up and Are All Eating At Chick-Fil-A to Show The Lamestream Media Who Really Loves America' day?

Pretty much. And they all have no idea how ridiculous they look as well.

I'm not familiar with this restaurant either. Is it pronounced Sheek-feela?

I support gay marriage now, but when I get married next year (to a women that is), will my views automatically change to support "traditional marriage"? or does that not happen until we have kids of our own?

I just learned that I'm a white supremacist so yeah, anything's possible.

Everyone knows that if you're married you support traditional marriage!!!

Me, my wives, and the slave girl I plan to knock up if the Mrses can't give me an heir support traditional marriage, the way God intended in the Bible. Saving up for those dowry's took some time though.

Too high a price to pay to show one's bigotry. Who can eat the garbage they serve at this poison food center. Go fatten up the pre diabetic kids with 40 oz of coke, fat soaked fries, and GMO chicken. frankenfood.

Too high a price to pay to show one's bigotry. Who can eat the garbage they serve at this poison food center. Go fatten up the pre diabetic kids with 40 oz of coke, fat soaked fries, and GMO chicken. frankenfood.

Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Most of today's Chick-Fil-A patrons are supporting the right of free speech, first and foremost. Whether one's political compass points left or right, not sure how one can question the rights provided by the First Amendment.

Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Most of today's Chick-Fil-A patrons are supporting the right of free speech, first and foremost. Whether one's political compass points left or right, not sure how one can question the rights provided by the First Amendment.

I don't know if you're in the market for a bridge, but I've got a nice one for sale. Cheap.

I doubt this. People are going out in support of traditional marriage. There's a reason everyone who believes in free speech doesn't go out and stand with Westboro Baptist.

Who ever said he did not have the right to say what he said. No one is challenging that right. Just like the other side has the right to say he is a bigoted ass clown.

The right to free speech is a legal right, it has nothing to do with the public kicking your ass when you run your mouth in the media. All this support is just emboldening people to fly their bigot flags, instead of keeping shit to themselves.

I kind of wish I had gone to Chicken Shit restaurant today. It would be fascinating to witness that many science deniers in one place. The sun was revolving around the earth there.

lol

great day for facebook purging.

Back