• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NWT, Attention lectro NWT, Alabama vs LSU thread

quadrupledeac

Reaction score
Really? Nothing on the first page about this?

Let the shit talking commence...

Roll Mother Fucking Tide!

Sorry. NWT = Non Wake Thread, no? I'm supposed to use this nomenclature so that die hards like lectro don't accidentally stumble onto a thread clearly about a game between the top 2 football teams in the country this Saturday that currently has no other threads discussing it on the first page of the sports forum and tell me to roll my ass to another website.

images

You're right its not WFU-Notre Dame, its the two best football teams in the country. I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread about it since it is at least as important as Duke beating Shaw in an exhibition game.

Nevermind, I'm high.

You're right its not WFU-Notre Dame, its the two best football teams in the country. I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread about it since it is at least as important as Duke beating Shaw in an exhibition game.

Nevermind, I'm high.

winners_win_all_text_positive_tshirt-p235240311222647349yj9h_400.jpg

Poster makes legitimate post, other posters shame him into admitting influence of drugs

Well for awhile this thread was hilarious.....thanks doofus!

Back