• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NWT: S. Car. QB Coach Suspended...

NWT: S. Car. QB Coach Suspended

didn't add the word "coach". it was the coach, not qb. my bad. i don't know how to change the title of the thread

was actually the QB Coach

South Carolina assistant coach G.A. Mangus was in jail on Tuesday morning after being charged with nuisance conduct. The third-year quarterbacks coach was arrested after being caught urinating in public, a source told GamecockCentral.com.

was actually the QB Coach

South Carolina assistant coach G.A. Mangus was in jail on Tuesday morning after being charged with nuisance conduct. The third-year quarterbacks coach was arrested after being caught urinating in public, a source told GamecockCentral.com.

how do you change the title of a thread?

I would give my right arm to hear SS reaction to that news.

Spurrier will probably just suspend him from practice. That's what he does with his players.

It would be internet gold if he did it near a school and ended up on the sex offender list...

First block story on the news in Myrtle Beach. He should have gone around the corner to pee in the dark.

Seriously, whom among us has not taken a piss in the well in Chapel Hill at 1:30 in the morning?

A crime? I think not.

At age 42 as an employee of the university who has a wife and two daughters? I think not. He'll probably claim he's an alcoholic and go to rehab to stop drinking when in truth he's just a dumbass who thinks it's cool to piss on the sidewalk.

Pretty lame to get arrested for that unless it was in front of a bunch of people. I can't count how many times I have pissed in the St. Johns River.

At age 42 as an employee of the university who has a wife and two daughters? I think not. He'll probably claim he's an alcoholic and go to rehab to stop drinking when in truth he's just a dumbass who thinks it's cool to piss on the sidewalk.

i mean, i'm not 42 (close), but i imagine i'll be peeing in the streets of charleston at least once over labor day weekend

He must have seen a Tiger paw on the ground and figured this was better than going around the corner.

Pretty hard to defend him in this case....just plain stupid. Unfortunately he may have 'pissed' away his job in Columbia.

Back