• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NWT: S. Garcia (SC QB) dismissed from team

What courage and integrity.

(NOTE: SARCASM).

Again?? Jesus Christ.

Also, their AD is named Eric Hyman? Nice.

should have done it last spring. may have ended up with wilson

Haas.

Oh wait.

Is this like the 6th time this has happened?

What a bum... you'd have thought after strike 8 or 9 he'd have thought "hey maybe I should act like a responsible human being instead of a spoiled ass"

if he were playing well would he have been kicked off?

If you do that another dozen times, you will be sorry.............

What a bum... you'd have thought after strike 8 or 9 he'd have thought "hey maybe I should act like a responsible human being instead of a spoiled ass"

On the good side, he has been awarded the Steve Howe Memorial Trophy.

Sounds like he failed an alcohol test that he has been subject to as a part of his reinstatement to the team this season.

My guess he lost his starting job, saw Shaw have a breakout game then said, "Fuck it, I'm getting drunk."

Sounds like he failed an alcohol test that he has been subject to as a part of his reinstatement to the team this season.

My guess he lost his starting job, saw Shaw have a breakout game then said, "Fuck it, I'm getting drunk."

Also, his grandfather, arguably his biggest fan, passed away last week. The guy probably got down on himself after that and him being benched and hit the bottle. Nevertheless, he violated the agreement to remain on the team.

He didn't even get in during garbage time Saturday. When Shaw went out, they brought in their third-string QB to finish it up.

Hate it for him, but his heart was no longer in the game.

Back