• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NYE in downtown Charlotte

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
What's the move? Some friends want to do Blackfinn Ameripub but it's a 25.00 cover with no drinks or food included. Any better options?

Suite if you are hunting for tail and have cash to burn.

ETA: Bubble is having a party that would be similar, but I have no idea how much it costs.

Last edited:
data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,fDK7t4G6jNCJTwojph4otGiuOpob4blPBtD7peHTPJONcgvg4XmwVZKKO98dYlzLxRQrpJcRPG3J1YsFBwDYK1iS-j2cHoQZ8gjJf7_FwSp48QWCoQlTEOO1lYeBTlhhJrsxsjANslYmIV5glpZNLXp1Vw,SPk89HUR8zkdXH1DcooOOyOit9FITT1TgWmWOMceMzvlwcAXS6NuHnmLoWXvIbtWbPCz-_PNWXIeb6_1SWSChJeXHMAf_qYdnJarrQxli9U4hrqXrD85uFeXwQnxUPs4B0Sfly911H86Ux0I4xqP7x7cLTMScW3WML9sgiR0IdBL3jLZZQ9SCVhIDqxiP5cnqNnGkMHJS5aj6KeGzKStZHngnK0rw8V3dKMbBBa8Fq_hZTaMiQXLoHpyHqt0h3azbsOlhQD_rQ5Qn91pPhRJJvz1DGhwdZcobFbd4_9tfKoIpeI&h=200&w=555&scale=1

Do they have a Tire Drop at the Belk's?

What's the move? Some friends want to do Blackfinn Ameripub but it's a 25.00 cover with no drinks or food included. Any better options?
Tilt typically has the best NYE package in terms of Uptown bar with cheapest cover ($50 range) for free drinks.

Not paying up front for drinks on NYE is just dumb. Pony up the $75-100 for a good bar with an open bar. It's always worth it.

You'll be partying with a bunch of Georgia and Louisville fans. Good luck with that.

I did an open bar at Fitzgeralds last year for like $100 and it was decent, Blackfinn a few years back was ok. Epicenter will be a shitshow, just know that going in.

For those of you so interested in my plans for the night, I'm drinking beer and making chili for 40 for a New Year's Day bowl game party. And yes, that chili is gonna get so molested tomorrow.

Back