• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

O.K., Guess the Attendance

Hondo

Reaction score
Tough call on this one. RW could be going with da temp Hill bleachers. Gonna be a perfect football night weatherwise....

I'm gonna go with 36,022....but have a hunch I'm under.

GO DEACS !

Tough call on this one. RW could be going with da temp Hill bleachers. Gonna be a perfect football night weatherwise....

I'm gonna go with 36,022....but have a hunch I'm under.

GO DEACS !

ONE MILLION PEOPLE.....
thumbnail.aspx

Crowd will be a bit smaller than expected but still top ten in stadium history.

I think it'll be roughly 38,000. I assume we count people in the tower, which holds significantly more than the old one, so I could see it being more than the UNC game that currently holds the record.

37,500--based on the difficulty in trying to get a hotel room in Winston Saturday nite.

IF we pack temp seating, IF we pack Bridger and IF we pack Deacon Tower, I could easily see close to 40,000. Between the boxes and the standing room only area in the Tower, I can see a couple of thousand in there (4th and 5th floors).

Back