• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama dropped an N bomb in an interview.

So can we use the N-word or not? I need to know for a presentation I'm working on.

I highly encourage you to do your own research and get back to us. What's your presentation about?

So what is the made-up controversy this time? The mere fact that he said the word? How else does one address whether using the word is proper without saying it?

Fox News culture.

I started typing "Obama" into google to see what the main complaints about this are, and the top results were "Obamacare," "Obama," "Obama n word," "Obama uses n word," and "Obama says n word." Sheesh. Anyway, here's a hot take from Fox News:

If he talks like that in public -- I can only imagine what he says in private.

It does not appear that the president’s remarks were off-the-cuff. Based on my interpretation of the podcast, he was cool, calm and measured in his use of the n-word.

It was disappointing to say the least to hear such a vulgarity come out of the mouth of the leader of the free world.

But there you have it folks – this is man who was supposed to usher in the post-racial America. This is the man who was supposed to unite, not divide.

What President Obama said is indefensible. It soils the dignity of the Oval Office.

For goodness sake. He's the president of the United States, not a hip-hop artist.

The dignity of the Oval Office has been soiled!

Link

I started typing "Obama" into google to see what the main complaints about this are, and the top results were "Obamacare," "Obama," "Obama n word," "Obama uses n word," and "Obama says n word." Sheesh. Anyway, here's a hot take from Fox News:

The dignity of the Oval Office has been soiled!

Link

Todd-Starnesnra.jpg

From what little I have heard of Todd Starnes, he is either the dumbest commentator in the world, or the most intentionally inflammatory. He has never met a red herring he wouldn't toss out there.

hahaha:

It's only a matter of time before the cultural revolutionaries destroy films like Gone with the Wind and Forrest Gump and burn copies of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.

Stalin and Lenin would be bursting with pride.

You know who else has been doing some cultural cleansing?

The Islamic State -- bulldozing their way through history -- turning Iraq's heritage into rubble.

Once he loses his virginity, he'll calm down.

Back