• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OBAMA OUT!

Banks is a stud. Smith is a jackass. 1 out of 2 ain't bad I guess.

I "caddied" for my dad at the Crosby Pro-Am one year when he was paired up with Ernie. Easily one of the coolest sports moments of my life.

flat out, the dude is an economic illiterate and apparently does not like governing, but likes the trappings of the office. however, the american peeps elected him so he is good to go. so Obama In! He has the right to finish his duly elected term.

flat out, the dude is an economic illiterate and apparently does not like governing, but likes the trappings of the office. however, the american peeps elected him so he is good to go. so Obama In! He has the right to finish his duly elected term.

Yeah, I don't like reading threads before I reply to them either

I cringe at the thought of Hillary awarding this to Coach K in 8 years.

If Reagan were still alive and single-handedly beating up Russians, none of this would've happened.

Great call on Ernie! Dean however should never be honored, the originatior of 'The Carolina Way' and all the cheating that stems from it! Obama is 1 for 2, so I dont think it is too bad a job but honoring Dean Smith is on par with Satan Worship is my world view.

Back