• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama-Supporting Anchor Baby REFUSES to Pay Taxes; DEMANDS Government Money

TuffaloDeac10

🌹☭
Reaction score
Where do these people come from?

On paying his income taxes:
No is the answer. I think it’s absolutely outrageous. Why should I?

But then he wants the government to shell out some serious dough (7 million sterling!) to his organization!

Unreal. People these days. Want all the privileges and none of the responsibilities of citizenship. Now I see ELC's point on immigration.

Boris-Johnson-012.jpg

This guy looks like a cross between John Gruden and Harry from Dumb & Dumber.

Or Roger Goddell.

I don't think the congestion charges are related to his organization, but rather the city of London. Unpaid parking fines that the US is claiming diplomatic immunity regarding.

And the US rules on expats and dual citizens are highly unfair and onerous. http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/890215.shtml

But he knew the rules and should have renounced his US citizenship if he didn't to be subject to US taxes on his UK activities.

Congestion zone extends beyond the square mile and Boris is the chairman of Transport for London, the body levying the charge

Fair enough. I was just making the distinction that his request here is for the public and not for some personal benefit.

Fair enough. I was just making the distinction that his request here is for the public and not for some personal benefit.

Sure and we could also note that the U.S. Treasury comes out ahead with the status quo vs Boris paying taxes and us paying the congestion price. But then my thread would make no sense

Personally I tend to think our expat tax laws are bad and the idea of getting out of paying tickets through diplomatic immunity is also bad.

I was just clarifying because your use of "his organization" could be misconstrued.

Last edited:
Boris has spat the dummy and quit his job as foreign secretary. Does he think he's a millennial or something???

Back