• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama wants to know everything

It’s a crap article, all speculation. “Have great distain for GOP, in general”, everything I read was solely about Trump. Where is that in the texts please. Also, yes, the President might want to be briefed on an ongoing (3-5th investigation) on Clinton. Article is misleading and more tabloid than news.

But from sailor, so not surprised.

I know it’s a foreign concept to have the president concerned about foreign influence and attacks on our democratic norms.

I certainly hope so, and it would be the bast thing that ever happened to the dems, who made a devil's bargain with the Clintons and now can't seem to shake them

the dems will stop trying to protect Hillary, and if they are smart they will do it sooner rather than later

they will never stop trying to protect Obama, however

Sean Hannity would have Popeye stepping and fetching for the next Democrat Antichrist in short order

I certainly hope so, and it would be the bast thing that ever happened to the dems, who made a devil's bargain with the Clintons and now can't seem to shake them

the dems will stop trying to protect Hillary, and if they are smart they will do it sooner rather than later

lol

I'm just so glad Hillary didn't win. Everything's worked out great.

When I was in Helsinki last year they had a military parade and then some big concert in the park out front of our office there. They had a bunch of presumably army dudes in fatigues singing Backstreet Boys songs. I assume we'll do none of that pussy shit and just have Skynyrd or someone perform.

Democrats aren’t doing anything re: Hillary. The gop won’t shut up about her.

This. Sailor and the like will be bitching about Hillary until it’s too late and they’re protesting President Harris in 2020. More power to them.

What? Trump/Trump News are the only entities even mentioning Clinton anymore.

Back