• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OBAMAGATE

Distraction-Logo.png

Much of the post-release coverage consisted of trotting out this or that “professional” from the deep state to call the Nunes memo “trash” without challenge. The kangaroo court was back in session, endlessly appealing to its own authority to bless the political espionage.

You can almost hear the Jeff Zuckers talking into their puppet-propagandists’ ears: Shoot the messenger, change the subject, talk about the “motivations” behind the memo, the “consequences” of the memo, what “Putin” might think of the memo, any “resignations” that might follow the memo’s release, but whatever you do don’t talk about the information in the memo.

The media’s favorite tactic is to treat Trump’s self-defense, even if it is rooted in the truth, as an ongoing scandal. It is appalling to the kangaroo court that he would “discredit” the probe into his campaign by pointing to discreditable behavior. That is a no-no. That is “politics.” That is “selfish,” placing his own “personal interests” above the “interests of the country.” The media’s view is that victims of political rape, provided they are Republicans, should sit back and enjoy it. Anything less is “not normal.”

"Whatever you do, don't talk about the contents of the memo"

All anyone did for two straight weeks was talk about he contents of the memo. Remember that whole controversy around footnotes because Nunes is too fucking dumb to read?

“You can almost hear the Jeff Zuckers talking into their puppet-propagandists’ ears: Shoot the messenger, change the subject, talk about the “motivations” behind the memo, the “consequences” of the memo, what “Putin” might think of the memo, any “resignations” that might follow the memo’s release, but whatever you do don’t talk about the information in the memo.”

I continue to be stunned by sailor’s lack of self-awareness.

He keeps shooting the messenger by criticizing mainstream media.

He changes the subject with these silly conspiracies.

He and moonz assume our intelligence community (who propped up Trump during the election) is motivated to tear Trump done.

He and moonz talk about whose heads will roll.

But most importantly they don’t talk about what Trump’s cronies are being indicted for and what other cronies have been accused of doing.

All this to avoid the most obvious conclusion. Our intelligence community is figuring out if a corrupt businessman with corrupt ties to corrupt Russian interests used those ties to help him win the presidency.

Sailor’s too far gone mentally to even post links anymore. He’ll be communicating in grunts and hand gestures before the end of the year.

Can we just give moonz his own thread and sailor can moderate it?

I check in here every now and then...and I can't recall Moonz ever directly addressing a Trump issue. He may have, and I simply missed it. All I ever see is various forms of whataboutism. It is really damn tiring.

Back