• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's student ID from Columbia..funny

Mbadvisor

Reaction score
1374196_226526220845031_1430660741_n.jpg

this made me laugh

Mba, can you post your email address? I have a message for you from Nigeria. Looks like it's good news- you've won the Nigerian National Lottery. Perhaps now you can finally buy that seaside lot in Arizona.

This is why every time a conservative tries to make a right wing Daily Show it fails. This is the kind of shit that conservatives find funny

Plastic student ID's with bar codes like that didn't exist 15 years ago, let alone back in Obama's days. That's just a ludicrously stupid photoshop.

Plastic student ID's with bar codes like that didn't exist 15 years ago, let alone back in Obama's days. That's just a ludicrously stupid photoshop.

It is an obvious photoshop for the recent picture and probably barcode alone, but I can tell you that my student ID in the fall of 1990 at Wake did have a barcode (Obama was at Columbia from 81-83, by comparison). It was a standard laminated ID, though, and not the plastic variety you get nowadays.

Columbia started using the type of card Photoshopped for Obama in 1996.

So can somebody explain what is funny about this?

Columbia started using the type of card Photoshopped for Obama in 1996.

Do they actually use student IDs with "FOREIGN STUDENT" emblazoned across the bottom for international students?

Back